- EDISS Gateway Transition Has Begun!
The EDI Support Services (EDISS) Gateway is getting an upgrade! The Gateway transition began May 23, 2016, and will continue throughout 2016. We are excited about the enhanced support capabilities and the new tools this transition will provide to our EDI support staff to better assist our Submitter Community!
- To determine if your facility has been sent its credentials at this time, visit our
Gateway Transition List.
- Interested in Getting Your Remittance Advice Faster?
Look no further! Sign up today in EDISS Connect for the electronic remittance advice (835) to begin receiving your remittance advice the same day your claims finalize. Additional Electronic Remittance Advice Benefits
Duplicate Report/Remittance Advice Delivery
For All New Gateway Submitters
EDI Support Services (EDISS) is currently experiencing isolated occurrences of duplicate reports/remittance advices within the New EDISS Gateway. Important information to be aware of:
• Duplicate reports in the new gateway mailbox may contain a '#' in the outbound filename.
• Submitters are encouraged to disregard any duplicate reports and avoid double posting of 835s.
We are continuing to research the cause of the duplication and apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. A follow-up email will be sent when additional information is available.
Production Alert Archives