- Advantages of Electronic Claims
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ on 5010 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
Online Registration and Testing
EDISS 'Connect' is a user-friendly online registration and testing tool that allows providers to update basic facility information, manage billing NPIs, update lines of business, add or change vendor associations, and select electronic transactions online.
The use of TOB is required for all providers. Begin your online enrollment today by clicking on the following link: EDISS 'Connect'.
Testing in Connect is for commercial lines of business only.
Connect User Guides
Provider Connect Tutorials
Vendor Connect Tutorials
Testing for Medicare
To make Medicare Testing uniform and match the ICD-10 testing process, EDISS will be utilizing its Production Processing system for Medicare Testing.
- Complete the registration process.
- Once EDISS has assigned a submitter ID and set up the testing access, the tester will receive a test fax with the required log in information.
- Testing requirements:
- Tester will need to submit a test file with a minimum of 10 test claims
- ISA15 must be equal to T
- Tester will receive TRN and/or TA1 reports real-time.
- If the file passes the TRN and TA1 reports, the file will continue on for processing.
- The 999 report will deliver to the Submitter mailbox. An accepted 999 means the test file passed EDI syntax structure requirements.
Note: A 277CA report will generate but will contain errors.
- If the 999 reports are clean, the tester will need to call EDISS to notify us, so that we can move the Submitter to production.
- A production fax will be sent to the tester indicating their production log in information.
ACA Operating Rules
- ACA Operating Rules for Eligibility and Claim Status transactions
- ACA Operating Rules Registration Form