- EDISS Gateway Transition Extension
The EDISS Gateway transition has resumed. Please go to the link above to view the list of the next submitters who will be transitioning.
- If you do not know your login information for the new EDI Gateway, please submit an e-mail to email@example.com requesting your credentials for the new EDI Gateway be resent. Please include 'New EDI Gateway Credentials' in the subject line of the e-mail. Your billing NPI, and also the fax number the credentials should be sent to will need to be included in the body of the e-mail.
- EDISS Gateway Transition Has Begun!
The EDI Support Services (EDISS) Gateway is getting an upgrade! The Gateway transition is scheduled to begin in Quarter 2, 2016, and will continue throughout 2016. We are excited about the enhanced support capabilities and the new tools this transition will provide to our EDI support staff to better assist our Submitter Community!
- Password Information for EDISS Gateway and EDISS Connect
Due to high call volume due to our EDISS Gateway transition, EDISS is providing our users experiencing password issues with some helpful tips and tricks. Please take a moment to review and try these tips prior to calling.
- Interested in Getting Your Remittance Advice Faster?
Look no further! Sign up today in EDISS Connect for the electronic remittance advice (835) to begin receiving your remittance advice the same day your claims finalize. Additional Electronic Remittance Advice Benefits
EDISS Connect Registration Website — Intermittent Availability
For All Submitters
The EDI Support Services (EDISS) Connect Registration website is currently experiencing intermittent availability. Users may experience issues logging in and/or functionality issues. EDISS apologizes for any inconvenience this may be causing and will provide an update once the system functionality is restored.
Report and Remittance Advice Delay
For All New Gateway Submitters
EDI Support Services (EDISS) has identified a small subset of 999, 277CA Acknowledgement Reports and Remittance Advices from March 2, 2017, through March 3, 2017, did not successfully deliver to submitter mailboxes in the new Gateway. A follow-up email will be sent once the delivery issue has been resolved.
Production Alert Archives