- Advantages of Electronic Claims
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ on 5010 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
EDISS 'Connect' is a user-friendly online registration tool that allows providers to update basic facility information, manage billing NPIs, update lines of business, add or change vendor associations, and select electronic transactions online.
The use of Connect is required for all providers. Begin your online enrollment today by clicking on the following link: EDISS 'Connect'.
Connect User Guides
Testing for Medicare
To make Medicare Testing uniform and match the ICD-10 testing process, EDISS will be utilizing its Production Processing system for Medicare Testing.
- Complete the registration process.
- Once EDISS has assigned a submitter ID and set up the testing access, the tester will receive a test fax with the required log in information.
- Testing requirements:
- Tester will need to submit a test file with a minimum of 10 test claims
- ISA15 must be equal to T
- Tester will receive TRN and/or TA1 reports real-time.
- If the file passes the TRN and TA1 reports, the file will continue on for processing.
- EDI will deliver the 999 and 277CA reports within 2-3 business days of receipt of the original file.
- If the 999 and 277CA reports are clean, the tester will be setup for production.
- A production fax will be sent to the tester indicating there production log in information.
ACA Operating Rules