CMS developed the PC-Print software, which gives Medicare Part A facilities a FREE tool to read and print an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) in a readable format. Facilities that use the PC-Print software package have the ability to print paper documentation that can be used to reconcile accounts receivable, as well as create document(s) that can be included with claim submission to secondary/tertiary payers. The output of PC-Print is similar to the current Standard Paper Remittance (SPR) format.
The PC-Print software enables providers to choose one or more print options:
- Print 835 data in an easily readable format;
- Print the entire transmission;
- View and print provider payment summary information;
- View and print a single claim; and
- View and print a sub-total or summary by bill type.
The PC-Print software and instructions are designed to be self-explanatory for providers. The availability to print out an ERA in the Standard Paper Remittance (SPR) advice format is cost effective. EDISS encourages you to use PC-Print or other software to read, view, and print an ERA to eliminate any need for SPRs.
- PCPrintsetup.exe Version 5.1.6 (posted 12/30/2016)
Remit Quick Start Guides