- Advantages of Electronic Claims
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits of Electronic Remittance Advice
- FAQ on 5010 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Password Information for EDISS Gateway and EDISS Connect
Online Registration and Testing
EDISS 'Connect' is a user-friendly online registration and testing tool that allows providers to update basic facility information, manage billing NPIs, update lines of business, add or change vendor associations, and select electronic transactions online.
The use of Connect is required for all providers. Begin your online enrollment today by clicking on the following link: EDISS 'Connect'.
Connect User Guides
Provider Connect Tutorials
Vendor Connect Tutorials
WebPortal Additional Access
- WebPortal access is required for each individual that will be utilizing the WebPortal.
- To request access for additional users, complete the following form:
- Once the user has been set up with EDISS, they will receive a fax containing their log in information.
ACA Operating Rules
- ACA Operating Rules for Eligibility and Claim Status transactions
- ACA Operating Rules Registration Form