This page includes files that will prepare you for using EDISS' low-cost billing software, PC-ACE Pro32.
*PC-ACE Pro32 is available to download free of charge. EDISS requires a $25.00 yearly fee from anybody requesting the PC-ACE Pro32 program on compact disc (cd). This fee will cover the shipping & handling of the software and its continuing updates. This fee is an annual fee allowed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
PC-ACE Pro32 Training & Education
- PC-ACE Pro32 Online Tutorials
- PC-ACE Pro32 Billing Guides
- PC-ACE Pro32 Quick Start Guide For Remittance
- Preparing PC-ACE Pro32 for 5010
Installation & Update Files
- Update: There was an institutional claim edit that was introduced in the October 2013 (22.214.171.124) PC-ACE Pro32 release which incorrectly restricts the use of principal diagnosis codes 290.0, 294.8, 783.7 and 799.3 on Hospice claims (TOBs 81x/82x). A patch has been posted on the System Designs Inc. (SDI) website that will resolve this Hospice claim edit problem in the October 2013 (126.96.36.199) release. This problem will be corrected permanently in the January 2014 release. Follow the simple update wizard steps. No installation password is required. This patch will run only on October 2013 (188.8.131.52) installations. http://www.system-designs.com/hspdgfix.htm
- Install PC-ACE Pro32
This executable will install PC-ACE Pro32 version NHS13.05 (184.108.40.206).
- Update PC-ACE Pro32
This executable program will update PC-ACE Pro32 to version NHS13.05 (220.127.116.11). Important: Do NOT save this update file (pcaceup.exe) within your current WINPCACE folder on the drive on which you have PC-ACE Pro32 installed. If you do, you may accidentally overwrite your PC-ACE program with the PC-ACE update executable file.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Change Summary for version NHS13.05
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader
This executable will install Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 95 ONLY.
(For other versions, click here.)
PC-ACE Pro32 User Documentation
- PC-ACE Pro32 User Guide
- System Requirements
- Downloading the software
- Installing the software
- Completing the reference file maintenance
- Entering claims
- Preparing claims for transmission
- Reactivating claims
- Viewing claim status history
- Translating Functional Acknowledgment Reports (ANSI-997)
- Importing and translating ANSI 835 Remits
- Translating 999 and 277CA reports in PC-ACE
- Frequently Asked Questions
Hyperterminal – Dial-Up Connection
PC-ACE Pro32 and Procomm Plus
To save .was and .wax files below, right-click and choose Save Target As...
- Configuration of Procomm Plus
- Using Procomm Plus
For Institutional (Part A) business only:
For Professional (Part B) business only:
For both Institutional and Professional (Part A & B) business:
If unable to view these documents, contact EDI Support Services at 1-800-967-7902 for further instruction.