This page includes files that will prepare you for using EDISS' low-cost billing software, PC-ACE Pro32.
*PC-ACE Pro32 is available to download free of charge. EDISS requires a $25.00 yearly fee from anybody requesting the PC-ACE Pro32 program on compact disc (cd). This fee will cover the shipping & handling of the software and its continuing updates. This fee is an annual fee allowed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
PC-ACE Pro32 Training & Education
- PC-ACE Pro32 Online Tutorials
- PC-ACE Pro32 Billing Guides
- PC-ACE Pro32 Quick Start Guide For Remittance
- Preparing PC-ACE Pro32 for 5010
Installation & Update Files
- Install PC-ACE Pro32
This executable will install PC-ACE Pro32 version NHS16.01 (2.9).
- Update PC-ACE Pro32
This executable program will update PC-ACE Pro32 to version NHS16.01 (2.9). Important: Do NOT save this update file (pcaceup.exe) within your current WINPCACE folder on the drive on which you have PC-ACE Pro32 installed. If you do, you may accidentally overwrite your PC-ACE program with the PC-ACE update executable file.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Change Summary for version NHS16.01 (2.9)
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader
This executable will install Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 95 ONLY.
(For other versions, click here.)
PC-ACE Pro32 User Documentation
- PC-ACE Pro32 User Guide
- System Requirements
- Downloading the software
- Installing the software
- Completing the reference file maintenance
- Entering claims
- Preparing claims for transmission
- Reactivating claims
- Viewing claim status history
- Translating Functional Acknowledgment Reports (ANSI-997)
- Importing and translating ANSI 835 Remits
- Translating 999 and 277CA reports in PC-ACE
- Frequently Asked Questions
Hyperterminal – Dial-Up Connection
If unable to view these documents, contact EDI Support Services.