This page includes files that will prepare you for using EDISS' low-cost billing software, PC-ACE Pro32.
*PC-ACE Pro32 is available to download free of charge. EDISS requires a $25.00 yearly fee from anybody requesting the PC-ACE Pro32 program on compact disc (cd). This fee will cover the shipping & handling of the software and its continuing updates. This fee is an annual fee allowed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
PC-ACE Pro32 Training & Education
- PC-ACE Pro32 Online Tutorials
- PC-ACE Pro32 Billing Guides
- PC-ACE Pro32 Quick Start Guide For Remittance
- Preparing PC-ACE Pro32 for 5010
Installation & Update Files
- Install PC-ACE Pro32
This executable will install PC-ACE Pro32 version NAS 13.02 (188.8.131.52).
- Update PC-ACE Pro32
This file upgrades to version NAS 13.02 (184.108.40.206). Important: DO NOT save this update file (pcaceup.exe) within your current WINPCACE folder on the drive you have PC-ACE Pro32 installed. If you do, you may accidentally overwrite this update file with your program executable file (pcace32.exe) that initiates the PC-ACE Pro32 software.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Service Pack October 2012
Installation of this service pack is needed for PC-ACE Users that will need to use Occurrence Code 55.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Service Pack September 2012
Installation of this service pack is needed to supress the Subscriber Group Number (SBR03/2000B) and Subscriber Group Name (SBR04/2000B) for institutaional and professional Medicare Claims.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Service Pack for July 2012
Installation of service pack is needed for PC-ACE Users that bill with Place of Service (POS) 12 and are required to submit facility address information.
- PC-ACE Pro32 RUGS IV Edit Update Patch
- NAS 13.02 Change Summary
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader
This executable will install Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 95 ONLY.
(For other versions, click here.)
PC-ACE Pro32 User Documentation
- PC-ACE Pro32 User Guide
- System Requirements
- Downloading the software
- Installing the software
- Completing the reference file maintenance
- Entering claims
- Preparing claims for transmission
- Reactivating claims
- Viewing claim status history
- Translating Functional Acknowledgment Reports (ANSI-997)
- Importing and translating ANSI 835 Remits
- Translating 999 and 277CA reports in PC-ACE
- Frequently Asked Questions
Hyperterminal – Dial-Up Connection
PC-ACE Pro32 and Procomm Plus
To save .was and .wax files below, right-click and choose Save Target As...
- Configuration of Procomm Plus
- Using Procomm Plus
For Institutional (Part A) business only:
For Professional (Part B) business only:
For both Institutional and Professional (Part A & B) business:
If unable to view these documents, contact EDI Support Services at 1-800-967-7902 for further instruction.